Experienced Applicants & Trainees Welcome!
Submit an application using the form below. Applications will ONLY be reviewed through form submissions on this webpage and on INDEED. No calls please.
Classic F.A. Packers & Shippers is celebrating 34 years in business as a professional Moving, Packing, Shipping & Logistics firm.
We have facilities in Northern NJ and at JFK Airport servicing the Fine Arts & Design industry globally.
Classic F.A. is C-TPAT Certified by US Customs for both US Import & US Export. Classic F.A. is a TSA-Certified Cargo Screening Facility (CCSF) and is in compliance with the TSA-approved Certified Cargo Screening Standard Program (CCSSP).
- Facilities – Furniture/ Art Handlers & Packers
- Transportation – Furniture/ Art Handlers & Packers
- Experienced Crew Chiefs
- Drivers Handlers/Packers (Mercedes Sprinters)
- Drivers Handlers/Packers (25,500 Hino’s)
- Case Shop Trainee (Case Maker)
What we offer:
- Climate-controlled, safe, clean, modern working facilities.
- Late-model vehicles & equipment.
- Skilled coworkers and office associates
- Competitive salaries.
- PEO 500,000+ Employees Strong
- 401K with significant company contribution.
- Medical with significant company contribution.
- Dental & Vision
- Basic Life policies
- Paid Vacations
- Standard 8.0-hour shifts. M-F (8 AM-4 PM)
- Overtime as required on a per-job basis.
- Optional “away” jobs, Per Diem, Time + ½ every hour worked.
What you offer:
- Motivated self-starters who work well by themselves and with others
- Detail-oriented individual who appreciates a job well done
- Punctual, Dependable, Respectful, Neat
- Excellent work ethic and positive, professional attitude
- High energy with good interpersonal skills
- Ability to communicate professionally in English both verbally and in writing
- Bi-lingual in English and Spanish – Optional (Not required)
- Problem-solving skills
- Balance, coordination, depth perception abilities
- Interstate and/or international travel – although rare, possible
- Willing and able to work after hours when required (OT)
- Must have a valid driver’s license and reliable transportation to and from the company
- Willing to submit a pre-employment background check
- Willing to submit to pre-employment physical.
- Willing to submit to pre-employment and/or random drug screening
- Applicants must pass STA screening annually for continued employment
Classic FA is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values diversity and inclusion.
- Drug testing is a possible condition of employment.
- State & Federal Background checks are a possible condition of employment.
- Completed Employment Application at interview required.
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
This Job Is:
- A job for which military-experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- COVID-19 Policies & Procedures in place.